Welcome and thank you for choosing BHNCDSB.
Kindergarten Registration (including French Immersion Program)
For detailed information about our Kindergarten programs, please visit our Welcome to Kindergarten page.
Elementary (Grades 1-8) registration uses the same ‘tool’ and is continuous throughout the school year.
The Board utilizes an online K-8 Registration tool that will make the process more convenient for parents. Please follow our simple 7 Step Registration Process. Each ‘Step’ will provide you with details about what is required. The actual registration process takes about 20 minutes to complete. You can ‘Save‘ anytime and login later to finish or upload required documents. All the information that you have entered will still be there. Just remember to choose the ‘Save‘ button before exiting.
- If you are registering for a school that is not your home school (meaning that it is not the Catholic school in your immediate area) please begin registration process by picking your home school. You will be able to fill out an “Out of Boundary” form during the process.
- If you are registering for our French Immersion program, please select the French Immersion School closest to your home from the list when using the online registration tool. To learn more about French Immersion visit our French Immersion info page.
- A Driver’s License cannot be used as proof of address. You will need to provide a utility bill, property tax form, lease agreement, etc. during the registration process.
Full Day Kindergarten Program
All elementary schools of the Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board offer full day kindergarten.
Please review information about limited space in our Kindergarten French Immersion Program and how important timely registration is.
French Immersion Kindergarten program is offered at five BHNCDSB locations:
- St. Leo Catholic Elementary (City of Brantford) 519-759-3314
- Madonna Della Libera (City of Brantford) 519-753-5283
- Sacred Heart, Paris (County of Brant) 519-442-4443
- St. Joseph’s Catholic Elementary, Simcoe (Norfolk County) 519-426-0820
- Notre Dame Catholic Elementary, Caledonia (Haldimand County) 905-765-0649
For detailed information about our French Immersion Programs including school, transportation and questions/answers,
visit the French Immersion Program page.
For information and contacts for the Before and After School Childcare programs, visit our Childcare webpage.
Transportation for Kindergarten
School bus transportation is available to all kindergarten students who live more than the distance specified in the Transportation of Students policy. School bus route schedules will be communicted to you through Student Transportation Services Brant Haldimand Norfolk. For details, please contact: Student Transportation Services of Brant Haldimand Norfolk.