As a community of multi-disciplined professionals, we are committed to providing exceptional business services contributing to learning through a collaborative, supportive and inclusive working-learning environment.
The Business Services Community includes:
- Facilities and Construction
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Planning Services
- Procurement and Risk Management
- Student Transportation
In addition, we work closely with and support Communication Services, Curriculum, Human Resource Services, and Student Support Services.
Business Services provides
- Integrated and data-driven decision making and support
- Leadership development
- A service-focused culture
- Accountability and transparency
- Innovative and efficient processes
- Easy access to our programs and services
Foster a culture of service excellence built on best practices, leadership, and data-driven decisions.
Stewardship of Resources
Establish integrated decision-making structures and processes to support responsible resource allocation.
Actively engage staff, students, and communities using a variety of platforms on projects, programs, services, and infrastructure.