Grade 9 Registration Process for BHNCDSB Grade 8 Students
Do you currently attend a BHNCDSB elementary school?
No– Visit our NON-BHNCDSB student Grade 9 Registration webpage.
Yes – There is no need to complete the online registration process! All your information transfers from your elementary school to your secondary school. Since you already have a MyBlueprint account, you are ready to use it to select your Grade 9 courses!
Registration opens January 9, 2023 for the 2023-24 school year. If you are joining us before September, 2023, please reach out to your home school for directions and a hyperlink to our current school year registration tool.
If you currently attend a BHNCDSB elementary school, our guidance counsellors visit your classroom and guide you through an information session. You will have a chance to ask questions, find out more about registration, and of course, decide what courses/electives you want to take. Don’t forget to visit our Secondary Open House sessions!
Steps for BHNCDSB Grade 8 students registering for Grade 9…
- BHNCDSB Grade 8 classroom visits take place early January.
- Students are required to select your courses using myBlueprint no later than, typically, the end of the first week in February (or as outlined by the school).
- Visit a Secondary School Open House to tour the school, meet your teachers, and check out programs and athletics.
- There is a $55.00 registration fee that can be paid through School Cash Online no later than, typically, the end of the first week in February (or as outlined by the school).
- Families are required to complete all required forms (including Appropriate Use of Technology, etc.) via the Parent Portal no later than, typically, the end of the first week in February (or as outlined by the school).
If you have questions, please connect with your Grade 8 classroom teacher.
If you are an Out of Boundary applicant (meaning that you wish to attend a secondary school that is not in your home catchment area), you are required to fill out an Out of Boundary form and forward it to your desired secondary school.