Summer School – eLearning
PLEASE NOTE: Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District (BHNCDSB) Summer School E-Learning Courses are only available for students who are registered to attend one of the four Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District secondary schools: Assumption College School, St. John’s College, Holy Trinity Catholic High School or St. Mary Catholic Learning Centre.
PLEASE NOTE: Summer school courses will be presented in an asynchronous format.
The Summer School eLearning program is an online learning experience that involves four (4) full weeks of online instruction. eLearning courses will run from Tuesday, July 4, 2023 to Friday, July 28, 2023.
- All Students currently within our board who have Pre-Registered or are registered with one of our high schools are to register through My BluePrint
- OUT OF BOARD STUDENTS pre-registered to attend one of our highschools in fall.
- Parents will receive an information e-mail near the start of course providing information on their child’s course. *PLEASE ENSURE YOUR PARENT EMAIL IS CORRECT IN THE SCHOOL DATABASE – contact your home school to confirm.
- ALL email communication to students will be through their BHNCDSB board email address. – Ask your current teacher for this information if you are currently unaware of your board email address
- If by chance, someone you know has registered to take Summer School 2023 eLearning and does not receive any of the email communications about summer school prior to July, please have that individual contact:
- St. Mary Catholic Learning Centre
Main Office: 519-753-0552
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 4, 2023 – July 28, 2023 Course Offerings
- PAF1O – Health & Physical Education – Personal Fitness
- BTT1O – Information & communication Technology in Business
- GLS1O – Learning Strategies – Skills for Success in Secondary School
- AWL1O – Drawing – Visual Arts
- Credit Recovery
- CHV2O (1/2 credit) – Civics
- GLC2O (1/2 credit) – Careers
- CHV2O & GLC2O – Both Civics and Careers (1 credit)
- ICS2O – Introduction to Computer Studies
- PAF2O – Health & Physical Education – Personal Fitness
- BTT2O – Information and Communication Technology In Business
- Credit Recovery
- HRT3M – World Religions – University/College
- HRF3O – World Religions – Open
- PPZ3C – Health for Life
- MCF3M – Mathematics – Functions & Applications (prerequisite required Grade 10 math)
- NBE3U – English – Understand Contemporary First Nations, Metis and Inuit Voices (prerequisitie required Grade 10 Academic English ENG2D)
- DCO3O – Co-op (2 Credit)
- Credit Recovery
- ENG4C – English – College (prerequisite required ENG3C)
- ENG4U – English – University (prerequisite required ENG3U)
- EWC4U – Writers Craft (prerequisite required ENG3U)
- OLC4O – Ontario Literacy Course
- MDM4U – Mathematics of Data Management (prerequisite required MCF3M or MCR3U)
- MAP4C – Foundationf for College Mathematics (prerequisite required MBF3C or MCF3M)
- DCO3O – Co-op ( 2 Credit)
- Credit Recover
For more information about Reach Ahead during the school year, please contact the Student Success Teacher at your Secondary School:
257 Shellard Lane
Brantford, ON N3T 5L5
128 Evergreen Hill Road
Simcoe, ON N3Y 4N5
CARLA AITKEN 519–429–3600 x16312
Main Office 519-753-0552
DID YOU KNOW?
All BHNCDSB students have the ability to download and use a copy of Microsoft office at home free of charge. Students must also know their BHNCDSB username and password to do the installation. The following link will walk you through how to install it on your computer: